by Yoga Moods info 0
April 7, 2019
Yoga is pure magic.
But it isn’t all namaste and savasana.
If you’ve practiced yoga regularly for a while, you’ve probably started to notice some pretty funny things happening to your personality. And even though you are supposed to be a zen goddess you might have even started to see that some things annoy the f*ck out of you… Don’t worry you aren’t the only judgey yogi on the block.
And you aren’t the only one that has become obsessed with it either.
Here are a few things that us yogis can come together on.
- When there’s no spot open because you got into class late and you want to karate chop the person next to you.
- Not being able to get your Zen on when you arrived early to class because of some chatty kathy’s.
- Having to borrow a mat because you forgot yours. Barf. That warm smell of strangers sweat will certainly change the way you breath today.
- Accidentally farting in class.
- The advanced person who decides to not go with the flow. You can make your body a pretzel, cool, but it’s rude and distracting to us underacheivers.
- Alternatively, the one person who doesn’t know what’s happening and is asking your questions.
- Having no control over buying a pair of $90 yoga pants. You will be more responsible tomorrow.
- The overwhelming and sudden need to go into a pose at the grocery store.
- Jealous of another person’s mat…